Monday, July 6, 2009

Music lessons for children



Hi and welcome to my blog! My name is Jane. I am both a singer and a pianist.This is not my main profession however, but I have great passion for music. I started playing the piano and Organ when I was just 12. This was because my father and 5 of my uncles knew how to play.

It was just as I was about to step into my adolescence that my father decided to start a music school. He decided to make me one of his first students, and that I will be forever thankful for. The music lessons were interesting but slightly difficult.It was not long before I started to give up. My father noticed the interest decline in me and made a statement that changed my life forever. He said "I will not be fulfilled if I teach others how to play the piano and my only daughter does not know how". I took it as a challenge and from that day, I worked hard and few months later, churches were paying for my services. The interesting thing was that many of the clients that wanted my father's services started to prefer me to my father!

My father's music school taught me a lot of life lessons that I will never forget. One of those lessons is that more children graduated from our music school than adults.(Did I forget to tell you that I soon became one of the teachers? I taught students after school, on weekends and during the holidays.For some, it became a second school and for some it became a summer program).So, why did more children graduate from our school while many adults dropped out? I started to figure out that there are certain things in life that have their time. These adult students had other responsibilities that caused them to call off their classes, come late, or fail to carry out their home works, hence they finally did not achieve their goals of knowing how to play. The children saw it as fun, paid more attention and most of them reduced their play time and concentrated on the piano. They really had outstanding results. I will not blink an eye to say that I am only able to play very well today because I learnt it at an early age, and have kept on improving since then.

The purpose of this blog is to encourage parents and guardians to teach their children piano lessons and to encourage children and adolescents who have a desire to learn music to carry it on. If I could do it and still make good grades in class, then every child can do it!

But wait! It is not too late if you are an adult, to learn.This package teaches both adult and children how to play for only $40.00! or This! for only $30.00.

You might be one of those who want to know how to play both the piano and the violin, then it will not be too much to pay $30.00 right here! for that experience of a lifetime.

Am I leaving something out? Maybe you do not even have a piano, check out this site! for Piano/Keyboard/Organ Appraisals, Piano Price Lists, Piano Age Lookup And More.

If this information has been helpful, please refer people to my blog: http://musiclessonsforchildren.blogspot.com and I look forward to seeing you or children play soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment